My Stores

Memberships

CU Licenses



















My Tutorials are strictly my own creations if they
resemble anothers it is purely coinsidense.This is 
written with the use of PSP X2 but I am sure will
work in any other PSP's as well. And for those
that have basic knowledge of PSP.

You Will Need.

Scrap Kit From Tamie "Halloween with the Misfits" You Can Get HERE (5th one Down)

Art I am using is from Martin Abel you must purchase a License to use His art you can do so HERE

Mask from Babes Designs Mask 7 HERE (I have link to download if you can find her blog please send it too me)

Font Scriptina you get free HERE

Same drop shadow threw entire Tut, 2,2,60, 6 Feel free to use what you feel comfortable with.

Open new Image 650 by 650.

Selections-Select All. Open BG1 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste into Selection. Selections-Select None. Apply babesMask7 and Merge group.

I used my Rectangle tool and drew out a rectangle this is the book see mine for placement. Conert To Raster.

Now on Rectangle Layer Selections-Select All, Selections-Float, Selections-Defloat, Open P8 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer I moved it down to the clouds were in the top of the rectangle. Selections-Invert, Hit-Delete. Keep Selected.

Add New Raster Layer Open Element 24 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste into Selection. Selections-Select None.

Now on book layer Selections-Select All, Selections-Float, Selections-Defloat. Selections-Invert. Now activate the P8 Layer of clouds and Hit-Delete. Now you should have the clouds in the shape of the book. Keep Selected.

Open Element 70 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer. Place to your liking and then Hit-Delete. Selections-Select None.

Activate the Book Layer and change the Layer to Hard Light this shows the clouds threw the book.

Open Element 25 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer place in middle of book.

Element61 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer place in middle of cross we just placed.

Open tube of choice resize if needed mine did not need to be resized. Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer.

Element16 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer, Image-Resize 40% Place to left of tag.

Open Element22 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer Image-Resize 30% Place to standing ontop of grave.

Open Element 51 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer, Image Resize 70% place to cover the bottom of tube and part of grave. 

Resize if needed. I resize to 650 on largest side so I did not resize.

Add Drop Shadows you prefer.

Add Proper CopyRight.

Add name Font I used was Scriptina and I made a slight gradient and used that as my foreground background Black.

Save as PNG.

Thank you for Trying my Tutorial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

I CT For

My Group

My Fav Blogs

Followers