My Stores

Memberships

CU Licenses



















BEAUTI♥LICIOUS AWARD!

This award is for the Beautiful Women (and Men)
who grace us with their talents
in the Tagger Community.
The intent of this award is to pass it on
to the Designer, Tagger, or Artist
who has inspired you with their endless talent
and who has touched your heart.
There are many out there.
Let's see how far we can pass this on.
I received this award from Sonya at Devious Desires and KImberly of Scrap Rebellion

♥HERE'S TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!♥

I choose to pass this to in no specific order:


Thats all I can think of right now, for who hasn't gotten it yet, and deserve it!
Once you have received this award
Please pass it on to five blogs
to show some love
for those who truly are BEAUTIFUL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

I CT For

My Group

My Fav Blogs

Followers