My Stores

Memberships

CU Licenses



















My Tutorials are strictly my own creations if they
resemble anothers it is purely coinsidense.This is 
written with the use of PSP X2 but I am sure will
work in any other PSP's as well. And for those of
that have basic knowledge of PSP.

You Will Need.

Scrap Kit from ScottishButterfly Creations "Harvest Blessings" You can get HERE

Art I am using is from Ismael Rac you can get HERE

Template from Missy missy_tagtemplate334 you can get HERE

PlugIn Mura's Meister Copies, Xero Porcelain

Font MissFajardose you can get HERE

Open the Temp Shift+D close original. Delete Copy Right Layer, and word art layers. 

Change color to temp layers to match your Tube I chose the brown in her dress for all the purple and the tan in her headband for all the pink layers.

How I change the color is I go to Effects-Photo Effects-Black and White Film. Then Adjust-& Saturations-Manual Color Correction and then I change the sourse to grey and the color I want by clicking on open tube.

Starting on Med Circle Layer I Selections-Select All-Selections Float-Selections Defloat. Open paper1 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer on temp and Selections-Invert, Hit Delete. Selections-Select None.

On Frame 1 Background Selections-Select All, Selections Float- Selections Defloat. Open Paper6 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer. Selections-Invert. Hit-Delete, Selections-Select None.

Frame 2 Background layer. Selections-Select All, Selections Float- Selections Defloat. Open paper7 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer. Selections-Invert. Hit Delete, Selections-Select None.

Open Wheel Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer Image-Resize 70% place above frame1 layer.

Heart Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer. Image-Free Rotate Right 20% also place on top of frame1 layer on right side of temp.

Open Star2 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer. Image-Resize 20% place by frame1 on left side of temp.

Wreath Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer. Image-Resize 30% leave in middle of temp and apply Mura's Meister Copies. Change only to encircle and then tiling to circle. leave rest to default.

Working on Circle right2 layer. Selections-Select All, Selections-Float, Selections-Defloat. Open Close Up of tube Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer place to your liking Selections-Invert-Hit Delete, Selections-Select None. 

Duplicate the Tube layer on top layer Adjust-Gaussain Blur-5 Then change to hard light and on bottom layer apply Xero-Porcelain. default settings.

Repeat for Circle left2 layer. only remember to mirror close up of tube first.

Now Open Star1 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer. Image-Resize 30%. Place to your liking.

Pinecome Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer Image-Resize 50% and mirror place to your liking.

Open Acorn3 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer Image-Resize 25% and place to your liking.

Bear Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer. Image-Resize 40% and place to left of tag.

Jar2 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer Image-Resize 35% and place to right of tag.

Leaf Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer Image-Resize 30% place to right of tag.

Nut Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer Image-Resize 20%.

Leaf2 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer Image-Resize 10%.

Open Tube Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer. Image-Resize 80%

Add Drop shadows you prefer.

Now using MissFajardose Font I wrote Harvest ande converted to layer then I Image-free Rotate 10% to the left. And repeated with Blessings only I Free-Rotated it to the Right. Add a drop shadow to these and see mine for placement.

Add your name using the same font and place to your liking I also played with mine to make it more noticeable by duplicating it and applying Gaussain Blur-Hard light as we did the tube close-ups.

Resize if needed I always resize 650 on my longest side.

Add Proper Copy Right.

Save as PNG.

Thank you for trying my Tutorial.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

I CT For

My Group

My Fav Blogs

Followers