Memberships

CU Licenses



















My Tutorials are strictly my own creations if they
resemble anothers it is purely coinsidense.This is 
written with the use of PSP X2 but I am sure will
work in any other PSP's as well. And for those of
that have basic knowledge of PSP.

You Will Need.

Art I am using is from Ismael Rac "Sweet On You" you must purchase a License to use His art you can do so HERE

Freebie Kit "Angelic" HERE

Mask "gabeemask25" Free HERE

Font "Renaissance" Free HERE

PlugIn Needed Xero-Porcelain

Open a new image 600 by 500.

Selections-Select All. Open paper 7 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste into Selection.

Open Gabeemask25 in psp Layers-New Mask Layer-From Image (find mask in drop down menu) Check invert mask data. Apply Mask. Merge Group.

Open Moon Edit-Gopy, Edit-Paste as new layer leave as is.

Open Ray of light Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer. Move to your liking.

Open Rainbow Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer. I placed in the upper part and I used the pick tool to pull it in just a tad bit on each side so it ends where the mask layer does.

Now Using the tube "SweetOnUHD02" I Chose the colors I preferred then I closed off the un-needed layers. And Edit-Copy Special-Copy Merged. Then back to tag Edit-Paste as new layer. Image-Resize 50% Place to your liking.

Duplicate the tube layer. On the top one Adjust-Blur-Gaussain 4.0 Then change to soft light. On bottom layer apply Xero-Porcelain.

Open Clouds 1 and 3 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer. Image resize both to 80% Place one more to the left and the other to the right. (I always add a layer to the bottom of the tag and floodfill with white and then black to make sure nothing is hanging off my sides of the tag)

Open Star Border Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer. Image-Resize 80%. Place all the way to the left lower part of tag and then Layer-Duplicate. Image-Mirror. (Now zoom in a bit and look at the bottom the small inner star will over lap slightly I just moved it so you could not see the bottom layer star)

Open Butterflies 1 and 4 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layers. Image-Resize 25% on each place to your liking.

Now I added my drop shadows 1-1-50-5. To all layers needed do not add to clouds, rays of light, moon, duplicate top layer of tube, or rainbow.

Add any other elements you may like to.

Add Proper Copy Right.

Add name Font Renaissance. I then selected in the name with my magic wand until all selected. Added a new layer and sent beneath text Selections-Modify-Expand 3. Floodfilled with white. Adjust-Blur-Gaussain 4.0 Changed the white blur layer to soft light.

Save as PNG.

Thank you for trying my Tutorial!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

I CT For

My Group

My Fav Blogs

Followers