Memberships

CU Licenses

















Animated Version

Non-Animated Version


My Tutorials are strictly my own creations if they
resemble anothers it is purely coinsidense.This is 
written with the use of PSP X2 but I am sure will
work in any other PSP's as well. And for those
that have basic knowledge of PSP.

You Will Need.

Art I am using is from Arthur Crowe "Black Skull" Tube I Used. You must purchase a License to use His art you can do so HERE

Temp missy_tagtemplate427 from Missy you can grab HERE
(Please leave a Thank You for her sharing her Awesome Freebie Temps)

Supplies I put together for this Tutorial HERE

Font Krazy Kool You can get Free HERE

Same drop shadow threw entire Tut, 2,2,50, 5 Feel free to use what you feel comfortable with.

Open Temp Shift+D work on duplicate close original. 

Delete Credit Layer, wordart by missy layer, wa back layer, P layer, P Back layer.

I changed all the pink layers to yellow to match my tube. To do this I used Effects-Photo Effects-Black And White Film. Then Adjust-Hue And Saturation-Manual Color Correction. (If you dont have this option in your PSP you can use Adjust-Hue And Saturation-Colorize)

Open the supplies I have included. I put a few extra's in there as well so you can feel free to do your own thing with this Tutorial.

Open Element1 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer. Layers-Arrange-Send to Bottom.

Element2 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer. Right under the Frame Back layer. Layer-duplicate. Image-Mirror.

On Frame Back Layer. Selections-Select All, Selections-Float, Selections-Defloat. Open Close Up layer. If using the one I used Resize to 40%. Place in the dotted lines to your liking. Selections-Invert. Hit Delete. Duplicate Tube Layer. Adjust-Blur-Gaussain Blur 5 then change Layer Opacity to hard Light.

I added a slight drop shadow to the Frame Layer.

Open Element 5 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer. Place to lower part of tag.

Element 3 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer I placed to the right of the tag. (Do Not Add Drop Shadow to this layer yet if Animating.)

Open Element 4 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer. Place in upper right corner of tag.

Element 6 Edit-copy, Edit-Paste as new layer. Place to lower left part of the tag.

Open Element 7 Edit-copy, Edit-Paste as new layer. Place to lower middle right of tag.

Using main Tube. Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer. Resize to your liking.

Add Drop Shadows to layers you want remember if animating not to the Stars layer.

Delete un-needed Layers.

Add name with Font I used Krazy Kool. I then Converted Raster. Selected with magic wand on the outside of font layer. Then Selections-Invert, Selections-Modify- Contract by 2. Then add new raster Layer. And Moved below Font layer, Floodfilled with another color and Adjust-Add Remove Noise-Add Noise-Uniform-Monochrome-50. I also did a small cut out of the font layer and added a small drop shadow.

Add Proper Copy Right.

If Not Animating Save as PNG. 

Thank you for trying my Tutorial.




To Animate.

On the Star Element Layer. Duplicat twice so you have three layers.

Selections-Select All, Selections-Float, Selections-Defloat. Selections-Modify-Contract by 4. Selections Invert. Now Adjust-Add Remove Noise-Uniform-Monochrome 25, on first layer, 30 on second layer, 35 on third layer. Close off second and third layers.

Add New Layer Flood Fill with White Layers-Arrange-Send To Bottom.

Edit-Copy Special-Copy Merged. 

Open Animation Shop.

Edit-Paste as New Animation.

Back to PSP close off the first star layer. Open the second. Edit-Copy Special-Copy Merged.

Back to Animation Edit-Paste After Current Frame.

In PSP Close off second layer. Open third layer. Edit-Copy Special-Copy Merged.

In Animation Edit-Paste after current Frame. 

Working in Animation Edit-Select All. Animation-Frame Porperties change to 20 per frame.

Save Animation and name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

I CT For

My Group

My Fav Blogs

Followers