Memberships

CU Licenses



















My Tutorials are strictly my own creations if they
resemble anothers it is purely coinsidense.This is 
written with the use of PSP X2 but I am sure will
work in any other PSP's as well. And for those
that have basic knowledge of PSP.

You Will Need.

Art I am using is from Ismael Rac you must get a license to use his art this Tube I am using is called "Ink Me" you can get it HERE

Kit I am using is a freebie kit by Tasha at Tasha's Playground" Called "Attitude" you can get HERE

Mask I am using is WSL_Mask 145 you can get HERE
(Scroll down on right side of blog are lists of downloads with numbered masks)

Template I am using is from Missy called missy_tagtemplate419 you can get HERE

Font CNN you can get free HERE

Drop Shadow I used is 2,2, 65, 6 But feel free to use the one you Prefer.

Open Temp, Hold Shift+D to Duplicate close original and work on copy.

Now go to Image-Canvas Size. I like a lot of room when I work cause we can always resize or crop later so I put it to 687 Width-600 Height. Placement bottom middle arrow.

Working our way from bottom to top layer. 

Open Frame3 Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer above white background bottom layer. Image-Resize 80%.

Raster 7 Selections-Select all, Selections-Float, Selections-Defloat. Selections-Modify-Smooth Default settings 10 and 10.

Open Paper2 Image-Resize 75% Edit-Copy. Back to Temp. Edit Paste as new layer. Place to your liking. Selections-Invert. Hit Delete. Selections-Select None.

Copy of Raster 7 Selections-Select All, Selections-Float, Selections-Defloat. Selections-Modify-Smooth Default settings. 

Open Paper8 Image-Resize 75% Edit-Copy. Edit Paste as new layer. Place to your liking. Selections-Invert. Hit Delete. Selections-Select None.

Raster 2 Selections-Select all, Selections-Float, Selections-Defloat. Selections-Modify-Smooth 10 and 10.

Open Paper1 Image-Resize 75% Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer Selections-Invert. Hit Delete. Selections-Select None.

On Raster 3 Apply Effects-Texture-Mosaic Antique 25, 25, 100, 2, 50.

Open Tube you are using if using the same as me Image-Resize 50% and place so she is coming from the bottom of the circle.

Layer Duplicate. On top layer apply Adjust-Blur-Gaussain Blur 5 Change to Soft Light. On Bottom tube layer apply Xero-Porcelain. Add drop shadow to bottom layer only.

Close off Temp layers 5 and 6 as I did not use them you can delete if you like as long as the credits layer.

Open Strap Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer place to bottom of the tube to cover her cut off.

With the stars of the Temp I merged all of them together onto on layer then applied Effects-Photo Effects-Black and White Film.

Winged Heart Edit-copy, Edit-Paste as new layer. I placed in lower middle bottom of tag.

Flowers Edit-copy, Edit-Paste as new layer Image-Resize 50% Place on side of the strap to cover silver loop and Layer-Duplicate. Image-Mirror.

Bug Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer I placed in upper right corner of tag.

Open Lips Edit-Copy, Edit-Paste as new layer Image-Resize 65%. Place in upper let of tag.

Crop our tag now all the space not used. I ended up with 687 width-530 height.

We are going to add a new Raster Layer just above the White background layer. 

On blank Layer Selections-Select All. Open Paper10 from the kit Edit-Copy. Back to Temp Edit-Paste into Selection. Select None.

Apply WSL_Mask145 to this Layer merge group. 

Delete Un-Needed Layers.

Add Name Font CNN.

Add Drop Shadows to layers you prefer.

Add Proper Copy Right.

Save as PNG.

Thank you for trying my Tutorial.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

I CT For

My Group

My Fav Blogs

Followers